Sunday, October 18, 2009

SP Color Combo #19

Here is the challenge from a wonderful blog: http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/10/spcc-19.html



Use this color combo for your project -be it a card, scrapbook LO, 3D or altered item. You do NOT have to use Stampin' UP brand colors, but you do have to use colors close to these colors.

Entries are due on Monday, October 19th at Noon PST. Next Tuesday, I will showcase the winner and the SP Top Five.

Here is my card. I have some Stampin'Up markers, watercolor pencils and chalks that I purchased from someone who was moving and couldn't take all of their supplies with them. I actually had all of these colors in the markers. I don't have the exact color paper so I got as close as I could.












The stamp says 'there's no business like "snow business."'

Thanks for looking!




8 comments:

  1. Delightful card!
    So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely winter card! Great Job.

    Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute - that stamped image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG---this is way too cute! Love those polar bears! You did a great job with the SPCC colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very adorable!! Great job!!

    Heidi SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete