Saturday, February 18, 2017

PTI - 10th Anniversary - Past, Present and Future

Over at Papertrey Ink they are celebrating their 10th Anniversary.  I made my first purchase with PTI in May of 2012 and have been hooked ever since.  Their monthly releases, weekly Monday challenges and Stamp-a-faire events are spectacular and they always put the customer first with prizes and the way they package their deliveries is better than any other out there.
This year they are starting the anniversary festivities off with a look at the past, present and future.  So they asked customers to go back to their photos and find our favorite PTI project and post it.  I have a lot of favorites but I narrowed it down to my submittal for their Make It Monday #107 challenge from March of 2013.
For the details go to my blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment