Sunday, June 20, 2010

Celebrate with Flourish-Father's Day Card

Here is the quick card I made for my dad for Fathers Day today.  I used the same DCWV paper that I used yesterday for my brother-in-laws birthday card.  I used tan for my shadow from DCWV Rustic Stack and the metallic blue green is from DCWV Metallic Stack.  The brown pearls are Recollections that I just happened to pick up at M's last week--almost like I knew I would use them soon.
I love using vellum for the envelope when I get the chance to...you spend so much time making the card look nice just to stick it in an envelope...why not show it off even before it is opened.  This card is 4.25 x 4.25; the envelope is from Plantin School Book cut "fit to page" on 8.5 x 11 vellum.  I believe it is Roly Poly feature then shift of the card for the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment