Sunday, July 10, 2011

PKS Challenge: Sketch Challenge 55

 It has been a long time since I have done a PKS Challenge.  This one I used for a layout but didn't look at the challenge until the day it was due so the photograph is not yet on the layout - it is being printed at the lab now but I won't pick it up until after work tomorrow.  Here is the sketch:



Here is my layout:




I will be adding this picture of my niece, Brooke, tomorrow.  She received the "Most Improved" award for the Pre-Kindergarten class.  I will do another post of the complete layout.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. This layout is so adorable and so is your niece! What a beautiful page you have created. It would make a lovely Valentine card too! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Oh this is so cute! I am having a ALOHA blog candy and I hope you will visit me too.
    Hugs,
    Rez
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/alohas-sweet-blog-candy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete