Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year!

Like normal I haven't posted anything in a while.  Below are a few cards I have made this week:


The above cards were made with the following supplies:

  • Recollections Ivory cardstock for the bases and Big Sister words (cut with my Gypsy using Gypsy Font welded)
  • The background paper and pink background of the "welcome Baby" were a single two sided Heidi Grace paper from JoAnns
  • The 'welcome, Baby' is an Inkadinkado's I picked up at Big Lots, stamped with Staz-on Timber Brown and then stamped again with glue and used Ranger Rainbow Sparkle Embossing Powder to make it shine.  The tag was cut from Lacy Labels Lite cartridge used on my Gypsy and cut with my Cricut Expression machine.
  •  The girl pushing the carriage is from A Child's Year cartridge.  I used my Gypsy to modify the shadow layer so it would show more of the solid brown cardstock.
  • I used my Pink ATG and Xyron X for adhesives.



 This Birthday Card was made from one single page from DCWV Sweet Stack.  I cut out one of the cupcakes and used matching paper to cut diamonds on my Cricut using my Gypsy and Plantin School Book cartridge.  I used EK Success 3D Dots to pop it off the paper.  The ribbon is American Crafts that I picked up at Big Lots.  'Hi Cupcake!' is also an Inkadinkado set stamped in white ink and embossed with white Martha Stewart embossing powder.  The card base is Ivory Recollections card stock from Michaels.  I also used my Xyron X to adhere the diamonds together.

No comments:

Post a Comment