Sunday, June 30, 2013

PTI Make It Monday #122 - Polka Dot Texture with Copic Markers

Hello and Happy Sunday!  I have been thinking about this Papertrey Ink challenge all week and wondering what I would do for my entry.  I have Copics but I haven't used them much so I am happy to see a challenge that includes them because they were quite an investment and the more you use them the better you get...so on to the challenge.
If you would like to see the video inspiration for the challenge you can click here
I searched through my stash of stamps trying to find one I could color or a die cut that I could use similar to Heather's inspiration with the Whale but I chose a stamp that was new to me from Inky Antics that I picked up at my local Michaels a few weeks back. 



Thanks for taking the time to look and please leave a comment; I appreciate your time! 
Papertrey Ink supplies:
  • Cardstock:  White and Ripe Avacado
  • Ink:  Ripe Avacado and Blueberry Sky 
  • Stamps:   Sketched Shapes and Background Basics: Gingham
  • Buttons:  Ripe Avacado and Spring Rain

Other Supplies
  • Copics:  BG10 YG03, YG05, YG06, YG95, YG97, YG99, R20, B00, B01, B02, 0
  • Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen marker for the 'picture frame'
  • Atyou Spica pens to add a touch of glitter:  Orange, Gold and Black
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Inky Antics Turtle stamp set
  • EK Success 3D Dots
  • Tombo Stamp runner
  • Cuddlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Xacto knife
  • Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Fiskars Edge Punch
  • EK Success Corner Rounder (it is about to die; I need a new one)
  • Cricut Paper Cutter (need a new blade) 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute animals!! I can see the spotted texture, especially on your smiling turtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling, especially that turtle! You did a great job dotting with colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, that bird and turle are sooooooooo cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete