Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Cards



















I know that I am quite late in posting these but I didn't even have them finished until Christmas Eve (I know today is January 24th). Who am I kidding...I made them on Christmas Eve morning. Everyone in my immediate family (excluding my Dad, Ken and Brooke) received a hand made item. The girls got the purses (see post below) and the boys got these cards.



















I read some where that using vellum for your envelope is the neatest way to show off what is inside. You spent time making the card let everyone see it! That is what I did with these. I don't have a picture of the back but I wrote the name of the person the card was intended for on the flap of the envelope with a vellum marker so it wouldn't smear. I just used some adhesive to attach the gift cards inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment