Saturday, March 13, 2010

Valentines Cards

I am really bad about posting after the fact but oh well. Here we are almost a month later and I am posting my Valentine creations. Enjoy!!

The flower is a digital stamp from "Sew Many Cards" blog. They have some really cute images. I intended to post this in their Valentines Black and Red challenge but didn't make it.












Card inside:















I made this card using the word "Sweetheart" from the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge. The paper is DCWV and Core'dinations. I took these to work and a few of my co-workers took them home to their wives.












Last but not least: I made this coupon book for my husband as his gift and card











Again--DCWV and Core'dinations. The ribbon is from Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment