Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mask-erade, Post 3

More projects from the Online Card Class I just finished, Mask-erade.
Day 1 - Video 3:  Negative and Positive Masking with masking paper:

Supplies:  SSS Masking Paper, Distress Picked Raspberry ink, blending tool, Versamark ink, Ranger Super Fine Silver embossing powder, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, PTI Stamper select white cardstock and 1920's stamp set, Black with white polka dots Recollections Washi Tape, Rhinestones and various basic crafting supplies.
Day 4 - Video 3:  Masking with Watercolor "smooshing":

Supplies:  PTI Enclosed Flower Die, Canson Watercolor paper, Distress Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feather, Freezer Paper, Iron, foam Tape, Sequins, SSS It's Your Birthday, Versafine Black Onyx ink and various crafting supplies. 
The following projects were not completed and not yet referenced.  I will be attempting them in the future along with the additional inspiration that was shared.
  • Day 1, Video 4 - Ink Blending with Acetate Masks
  • Day 2, Video 3 - Custom Stamp Shapes with Masking Paper
  • Day 3, Video 3 - DIY Resist Background with Liquid Masking Fluid
  • Day 5, Video 3 - Masking Patterns with Embossing Powder.  I did attempt this one but goofed up up and ran out of time and energy to do it again.
Again, these classes are wonderful so I strongly suggest giving them a try.  I do like them better when I take them live vs. my own pace because in live I at least attempt the techniques (even though I procrastinate till the last day to post my projects).  I am very excited that I used so many supplies that I absolutely had to have but hadn't yet gotten around to using plus, I have bulked up my birthday card stash which was my intention when I signed up.
Hope you are having a great day!  Leslie 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment