Monday, April 27, 2020

Spring Card Camp - Day 5

My posts are getting smaller and smaller as this class goes on.  Here are my cards for day 5 of the Online Card Classes - Spring Card Camp.  It was a challenge because I got stuck at the watercolor demo...that is a medium I am not yet practiced enough with to be successful at making anything so I ended up doing ink blending.  That isn't much better, because I am still new to it, but much better than the water coloring turned out.
I used the Heffy Doodle Circle Masquerade stencil to help me line up the Simon Says Stamps Birthday Wishes Circle die cut.  I sprayed the back with ThermOWeb Pixie Spray temporary adhesive.  I ink blended with Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber and Salty Ocean.  Then I spritzed with water. 
There were a bunch of follies in between the ink blending and the finished cards below but I will save you that story.  Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment