Saturday, May 2, 2020

Spring Card Camp 1 - Day 8

I am very happy with how quickly these two came together.  I didn't over think them and it all worked out fairly easily the first time.  I pulled out some oldie but goodies supplies, along with some never been used (as normal....have tons of stuff that has never been used).
I have not yet practiced watercolor enough to like my results but I do have the Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow with Splatters Washi tape that covers a whole card panel.  I have a few panels ready with the tape already on them and decided the other day the next card in the class that referenced water-coloring was going to get one of those panels so....here they are...
 
My oldie but goodie supplies are Papertrey Ink Enclosed Flower die, Melon Berry cardstock, my go to Stamper Select White.  The Pinkfresh washi is the watercolor.  The sequins are never been used but have had for a bit...Craft Medley in Princess (pink) and Go Green, Simon Says Stamp Celosia Cherished (peaches). 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment