Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Holiday Card Workshop 2021 - Day 3, card 2

 Here is the second card:

Supplies

    • DCWV Candy Cane Lane 12x12 pad that I have had for years for the background and the Joy square on the front
    • Simon Says Stamp red glitter card for the border square on the front
    • I used Waffle Flower Additional Square Dies and Hero Arts Infinity Rectangles to cut my papers.
    • Adhesives - 1/4" score tape for the plastic packaging and Red Glitter to the front, SSS Big Momma foam tape for the Joy square, ATG to affix to the PTI white card base
    • Fillers:
      • Trinity Stamps Peppermint Candy
      • Little Things from Lucy's Droplets - Lily White Hearts 

When my husband saw these two full shaker cards he said 'now that's kinda cool'.  I'll take a compliment like that from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment