Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Holiday Card Workshop 2021 - Day 3

Make a full card shaker.  I have seen videos of this 'new' style of shaker recently and had every intention of trying it out but I hadn't yet.  Well now I have two cards and a love for this style so I expect to do it again. (Second card in the next post)  Just like one of my favorite YouTubers, Amy R, I knew I had been saving all of that packaging for a reason I just didn't know what that reason was until now :)



Supplies - card 1

    • Brutus Monroe Sweater Weather paper
    • Simon Says Stamps Warm Hugs die cut from vellum and gold polka dot scraps
    • SSS sentiment strips, Sympathy, for the Sending word
    • Fillers:
      • Distress Mica Flakes
      • Recollections Trees
      • Little Things From Lucy's Droplets - Rose Hearts
      • Martha Stewart Gold Stars
    • Adhesives were 1/4" score tape to affix the clear packaging, Distress Collage Medium for the Warm Hugs die, Xyron sticker maker for the 'Sending' strip and ATG to affix the card panel to my Papertrey Ink white card base.
 

 

1 comment: