Sunday, June 10, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #69 Unique Sketches - Take 1




I am loving the Papertrey Ink blog located here.  They provided six unique sketches from random source of inspiration this week for their Monday challenge.  I tried, through out the week, to make as many cards as possible and hopefully one from each sketch.  Here is the first inspiration and card:
Sketch-4


This card gave me a fit.  I cut the paper wrong so the card is a little shorter than normal; then I cut along my score line instead of folding but it worked out for the best.  The other side keeps coming unglued because it is just folded.  My supplies were:

  • PTI White cardstock for the base and oval tag.
  • DCWV Guy Stack
  • Stampin' Up Oval Punch
  • PTI Dark Chocolate Ink
  • PTI Fillable Frames #4
  • Adhesives:  ATG and 3D-Dots
  • 2 Misc. Black Brads.
This card is for my dad for Father's Day.  Thanks for looking!! Leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment