Sunday, June 10, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #69 Unique Sketches - Take 6

Next sketch:

Sketch-5
 I had a hard time with this one; for some reason the banner cards are not very inspiring to me this weekend.  Here is what I finally came up with:

I gave this to my mom this evening for her birthday which is tomorrow the 11th (we have 4 June Birthdays, 1 Anniversary and of course Father's Day).  Here are the supplies:

  • PTI White cardstock for the base and the tag
  • PTI Dark Chocolate Ink
  • PTI Fillable Frames #4 sentiment
  • DCWV Sweet Stack
  • Small circle hole punch (1/2" maybe)
  • Tim Holtz paper distresser
  • Stampin' Up Blush Blossom marker (I use the brush end of these markers to ink my edges - it works much better than a large ink pad and gets into the smaller spaces.  I don't really care for white core's.)
  • Adhesive - ATG and 3D-Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment