Sunday, February 10, 2013

PTI 6th Anniversary Sketch Challenge - Entry 1

Happy Sunday Everyone - I got all of my typical Sunday chores done yesterday so when I read the blog post from Papertrey Ink today with a Sketch Challenge attached I was excited that I would have time to participate.  I haven't done a PTI challenge in a bit and I love when they provide a few sketches because that really gets my inspiration swirling.  
 The first sketch that caught my attention was Sketch #3... 

Sketch-3

Here is my entry


I looked at my calendar to see what events were coming up and figured I would make an anniversary card for my parents.  Mine and my hubby's anniversary is in early March but I will use a different card for him.  I was tickled when I dumped out my PTI Dark Chocolate buttons and found the heart one buried among all of the round ones and knew it was perfect for this card.  I also was able to find a coordinating string to sew them on with.  The list of supplies is below.
Papertrey Ink Supplies:

  • Vintage Cream Cardstock for the base
  • Dark Chocolate Ink
  • Dark Chocolate Buttons
  • Sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages stamp set

Other Supplies:

  • DCWV Linen Closet Stack for the patterned paper
  • We R Memory Keepers Seweasy floss - Misty Morn
  • ATG for adhesive

Thanks for looking!  Leslie

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment