Sunday, February 10, 2013

Christmas in...February??...

Just like normal I haven't posted in a bit so none of my many Christmas projects were posted to my blog anywhere near Christmas time.  I am going to post my pictures below and will try and quickly overview the products used for each project:





The three pictures above were a gift bag I made for my Secret Santa swap at work.  I used a white lunch bag and some scrapbook paper to create the bag, the ribbon, button and glitter alphabet stickers are from Michaels and the tag is the Santa from the Papertrey Ink Winter Snow Globe stamp set and matching dies.  I colored in Santa with my Copics.



Another gift bag made with a lunch bag and scrapbook paper.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Think Big Favorites #20 Mini Set and the Holly Leaf is from their Holiday Button Bits stamp and die sets.

 This card was given to my immediate family on my Mom's side this year (6 cards).  I really liked the Snow Globe Set from Papertrey Ink and also the Think Big Favorites #20 Mini Set for the sentiment.  The ribbon is again from Michaels.



Last, but not least, are the cards that I made for my coworkers (10 cards).  I used Papertrey Ink Blueberry Sky paper and ink, with the Snowman and Globe from their Winter Snow Globe set.  The inside sentiment is from their Over Under Easy Holiday Additions set.  The embossing folder is Cuttlebug but I don't recall the design name.  I purchased the Snow Globe set because our office has an annual door decorating contest and this year we made a snow globe out of a beach ball and put a snowman inside...thus the inspiration for the cards for my coworkers was born.
Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed my Christmas projects in February.  Leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment