Sunday, February 10, 2013

PTI 6th Anniversary Sketch Challenge - Entry 5

Sketch-5


Ok, this is it for tonight.  I am really enjoying these sketches and will continue to use them but I am getting ready to start a 50 hour work week so I think it is time to call it quits.  This weekend has been great though.  Housework done early on Saturday, got the hubby to do the grocery shopping today so I stayed relaxed in my craft space making cards.  

Last but not least....I almost love these two colors together better than Hibiscus Burst and Hawaiian Shores...almost.........




PTI Supplies:
  • Stamper's Select White Cardstock
  • Hibiscus Burst Ink
  • Limeade Ice Ink
  • Funky Florals stamp set 
 
Other Supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Versamark
  • Emboss Buddy
  • Ranger Rainbow Sparkle embossing powder
  • Marvy Heat Tool  

No comments:

Post a Comment