Wednesday, January 22, 2014

PTI Make It Monday #149: Glitter Embellishments


When I started working on this card on Monday for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #149 - Glitter Embellishments challenge I didn't think I had colored glitter but now that I am posting this I believe I was mistaken so I might take another gander at this challenge before the week is out but that is a might.  I am signed up for an online card class this weekend so I might be more busy than I realize right now.
Check out Nichole's blog here and watch the video by Heather for this weeks inspiration. 


Since I didn't think I had colored glitter I followed all of the same instructions from the video except I covered the entire die cut with Prisma Ultra Fine Palette Stamp & Stick glitter and then colored them with Copic markers (E19, YR07, YR68, Y18, Y04).  I used the Beautiful Blooms II #3 die collection for the flowers, the sentiment is from Congrats All Ways set.  My color for ink is Summer Sunrise and the paper is PTI white & Lemon Tart.
I don't photograph things well so I tried to get a close up of the flowers and all of that sparkle below:

My sister-in-law recently had an interview for a job in her degree field so I hope to get to mail this to her very soon; fingers crossed.  Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. What a bright and fun card!! Totally makes the day brighter!!! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete