Sunday, August 24, 2014

PTI SAF 2014 - The 1960's

Ok, when I saw the kit I was so excited about the dies then I get to this project and can't for the life of me figure out what to make.  I made a card but it didn't turn out exactly as I had imagined.
Challenge #12 - Rad ad looks:
I used the kit dies with PTI Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, New Leaf, Summer Sunrise and Lemon Tart paper.  I stamped with Simply Chartreuse on the New Leaf and Orange Zest on the Summer Sunrise.  I used vellum for the sentiment and stamped with versamark.  I heat embossed with white and then stamped the sentiment with versamark and heat with Zing Rouge powder.  Melt the second powder very carefully so it doesn't run.  Maybe it needs sequins or something.
Well, I haven't finished my time travel yet and am not sure if I will by Tuesday night or not because of other obligations along with work.  I will post a final post with all of my cards in one picture before this is all over.  Thank you to those who have looked at my projects and even more to those few who have left comments. Have a great rest of your weekend!  Leslie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment