Thursday, August 21, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 - post 3

Here is my last post from my most recent Online Card Class.  There were a total of 12 days of inspirational videos and a total of 46 different technique projects.  I started many more projects that I never completed and probably will but not in time for the gallery to close.  This class focused on specific types of stamps - Backgrounds (I have 1 small one), Alphabets (I don't have any), Graphic Stamps, Floral and Floral Builders and Outline/coloring stamps.
My last card comes from Day 1 - Lesson 3 - Faux Watercolor Stamping.  The technique was to smush distress ink on a craft sheet, spritz with water, ink up background stamp and stamp, then cut it up.  The sample was cut into squares I decided to use my new mosaic cover plate die that I received in my PTI Stamp-a-faire kit (very excited...that event is this weekend).
Supplies:

  • Canson Watercolor
  • Recollections Background stamp
  • Distress Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar
  • Mini Mister with water
  • PTI Cover Plate from Ancient Rome Stamp-a-faire kit
  • Cuttlebug die with gratitude for the thanks
  • Bazzill Cotton Candy cardstock
  • Vellum
  • EK Success Butterfly punch
  • Wink of Stella clear glitter pen (on thanks sentiment)
Again, highly recommend these classes but take them live...they are more fun that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment