Here is my last post from my most recent Online Card Class. There were a total of 12 days of inspirational videos and a total of 46 different technique projects. I started many more projects that I never completed and probably will but not in time for the gallery to close. This class focused on specific types of stamps - Backgrounds (I have 1 small one), Alphabets (I don't have any), Graphic Stamps, Floral and Floral Builders and Outline/coloring stamps.
My last card comes from Day 1 - Lesson 3 - Faux Watercolor Stamping. The technique was to smush distress ink on a craft sheet, spritz with water, ink up background stamp and stamp, then cut it up. The sample was cut into squares I decided to use my new mosaic cover plate die that I received in my PTI Stamp-a-faire kit (very excited...that event is this weekend).
- Canson Watercolor
- Recollections Background stamp
- Distress Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar
- Mini Mister with water
- PTI Cover Plate from Ancient Rome Stamp-a-faire kit
- Cuttlebug die with gratitude for the thanks
- Bazzill Cotton Candy cardstock
- EK Success Butterfly punch
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen (on thanks sentiment)
Again, highly recommend these classes but take them live...they are more fun that way.