Monday, August 31, 2015

PTI SAF 2015 - Runway Challenge

10-runway-challenge

Ok, so I have completely run out of steam.  With working today, and then errands after work, I could only get 1 of the remaining 4 challenges completed.  Oh well, I did better this year than last and I succeeded at posting as I completed a project instead of all at the last minute before going to bed.  I even did better at leaving comments for others instead of just stalking :)
This challenge was to take a runway photo or color scheme and turn it in to a project.  I selected the following colors which is an extremely neutral pallette for me:
Melissa-recipe

My photos are horrible but here is my project, a little to plain too but oh well...


What you cannot tell from the picture is that under the lace ribbon is Spring Moss paper peeking out.  Other supplies are PTI Fine Linen, Vintage Cream and Sweet Blush card stock, Craft Smith Blush Glam paper pack for the pattern paper, Keep It Simple: Anniversary set, Versamark Ink and Gold Ranger embossing powder.
Maybe by next year I will have my photography skills honed a bit more.  I am considering building a photo box since I always find myself trying to take photos after dark or on gloomy days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment