Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS--NSD Challenge #1-"Mother Dear, I Love You So"

Robyn at MyPinkStamper.com ran a 12 hour challenge on Saturday, May 1 in honor of National Scrapbooking Day. She did one challenge per hour for 12 hours. I was only able to complete the first one and number 6 on Saturday due to other obligations.

Challenge 1: make a scrapbook layout, card or other item with your mother or someone dear to you in mind.

I was already planning on making my three Mother's Day cards this weekend so this challenge was perfect.
















Inside (all three are the same):















Mother, Mother-in-law and Grandmother are done!! I used DCWV Prints for the Year Ultimate Stack, My new Forever Young Cricut Cartridge and my new Corner Rounder punch, Stickles, random brads and Offray Pink Ribbon. How did I live without that punch for so long?? LOL Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment