Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS--NSD Challenge #3-"Think Outside the Box"

Mypinkstamper.com Challenge 3
Do something on your scrapbook page, card or other item that you wouldn't normally do. Add something fun or crazy!!





















I did two new things on this card:

1st--after watching a video on Robyn's site earlier in the week I saw her emboss a piece of paper with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder then run a white ink pad over top to essentially make white polka dots. I recently purchased a new stamp from Peachy Keen and knew that on dark blue paper white dots would look like stars and tie in with the stamp perfectly.

2nd--I have never used a cotton ball as part of a finished project before so I added one to the bottom of the stamped image to represent a cloud. Added some stickles for bling and I have a perfect card for a co-worker of mine who just found out she is going to be a grandma for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment