Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS--NSD Challenge #5-"Teacher Appreciation Days"

Mypinkstamper Challenger #5
Create something for Teacher Appreciation week -or- someone you appreciate.






















My husband found two 3 day old baby kittens at work 3 weeks ago and a friend of ours works for the local SPCA so we asked her if she could care for them until they were old enough to come home and join the two we already have. She said yes. Last week she called to let me know that one of them didn't make it. I wanted to make her a card to tell her that we appreciate everything she is doing and that maybe the little guy was just too sick from the beginning to survive.

The paper is from a Cloud9 Cat kit that I found at my local Big Lots. I also purchased a Dog one but we don't have any dogs at this time. I tried something new for me on this one as well...inking the edge of the "Thanks..." tag; I think it really gave it a finished look. I will be inking a lot more from here forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment