Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS--NSD Challenge #4 -"I like you the least"

Mypinkstamper challenge #4
Make a project using your least favorite or least used cartridge.


I am posting two photos--one is a little dark and the other has a glare. No good middle ground :)































I even used what I thought was my least favorite color combination...pink and orange....but I think it turned out really neat. I used my Tear Drop font cartridge. I can't tell you the last time I dusted that one off (yep, no gypsy yet so still using cartridges). Paper again is DCWV. I didn't like how the saying cut out and you had to put all of the little pieces back in to make the letters work so I used the "negative" image and cut the shadow instead. I used a white gel pen to replicate the butterfly trail that is typically cut with this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment